PokeStory Redux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many days did it take you to complete one?

3 posters

Go down

How many days did it take you to complete one? Empty How many days did it take you to complete one?

Post by Raikou Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:25 pm

It took me about a week for Firered and maybe like two weeks for Leafgreen.

what about you?
Raikou
Raikou

Back to top Go down

How many days did it take you to complete one? Empty Re: How many days did it take you to complete one?

Post by ♥Heather♥ Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:18 pm

alien three days for Leafgreen, but i didnt use my charizard... i shoved my way through with a Vaporeon and Nidoqueen... Very Happy
♥Heather♥
♥Heather♥

Back to top Go down

How many days did it take you to complete one? Empty Re: How many days did it take you to complete one?

Post by Raikou Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:40 pm

......sweet...I've played every game....except Platinum,SoulSilver,HeartGold and the new ones....
Raikou
Raikou

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Heather♥ Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:44 pm

i havent playes pearl... sapphire.... emerald... ruby... heartgold... black... white... firered..... =/ ive only playes all mystery dungeons, platinum. diamond, leafgreen, and a few others... maybe XD
♥Heather♥
♥Heather♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:55 pm

I OWN Firered,Leafgreen,2 Diamonds,Puzzle Challenge,and a bunch of others that I REALLY don't want to name.
Raikou
Raikou

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Heather♥ Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:55 pm

XD
♥Heather♥
♥Heather♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:00 pm

XP
Raikou
Raikou

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Heather♥ Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:02 pm

X|
♥Heather♥
♥Heather♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:03 pm

X3 wanna rp on one of my rps here?you'd need to make a character though.
Raikou
Raikou

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Heather♥ Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:15 pm

ummm maybe.. once i get used to the site and find where everything is..
♥Heather♥
♥Heather♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:20 pm

k.
Raikou
Raikou

Back to top Go down

Post by savol456 Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:33 am

I have NEVER beat a game. no wait....beat emerald. That's it. Took 5 months. I am not the person who can consentrait on something for a while. I didn't play it for a month too. And I had like 20 lv.93 raquazas but I did the clone to fast and it screwed the game up.

Least completed game:
Trozei. That is hard to beat.
Almost beat original gold. Soooo class before the old game killed itself. Dropped it on purpose 12 too many times....>.> and right when I finally get male nidoran! I wanted one and hunted for over an hour before it appeared. Caught it. Game loses will to live

savol456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum