PokeStory Redux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Front? And other ideas.

2 posters

Go down

How is this idea?

Battle Front? And other ideas. I_vote_lcap0%Battle Front? And other ideas. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Battle Front? And other ideas. I_vote_lcap0%Battle Front? And other ideas. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Battle Front? And other ideas. Empty Battle Front? And other ideas.

Post by kacqn Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:06 am

Well, how about a Battle Front for PokeStoryR? A battle font could be like the game's Battle Frontier. Except, instead of 6 leaders, there could be more. And you could earn Slvier Print, then a gold after beating the rest first, then battling them again. This is kind of what the rnks could be.
Battle Front Leaders

Battle Front Leader:
Battle Front S.I.C. (Second in command):
Battle Area Leader:
Battle Area Leader:
Battle Area Leader:
Battle Area Leader:
Battle Area Leader:
Battle Area Leader:
Battle Area Leader:
Battle Area Leader:
Battle Area Leader:
Battle Area Leader:

A list of Battle Area Names:
Batle Area Names
and Where The Battle Front Trainers are located.
Battle Center/re (Battle Front Leader)
Battle Arena (Battle Front S.I.C.)
Battle Tent (Battle Area Leader)
Battle Gym
Battle Dome
Battle Hub
Battle Stadium
Battle Mansion
Battle Theater/re
Battle Ground
Battle Cafe
Battle Camp

*All Battle Areas, Battle Tent to Camp belong to Battle Area Leaders, not Battle Front Leader of Battle Front S.I.C.

There's also some Secret Trainers which you can battle, but you don't win a print, you win a prize.

Like Platinum's Battle Frontier, there is a place where you can earn items with points, You earn them by:

Battling a Battle Area Leader: 10 points
Battling a Secret Trainer: 9 points
Battling other trainers challeging the Front: 3 points

After battling the Battle Front Leader, you get to be in the Hall of Fame of Battle Front.

------
And also, how about a place where people can go online with others, using Wi-fi, on other games that pokemon?
----

kacqn

http://monforums.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Battle Front? And other ideas. Empty Re: Battle Front? And other ideas.

Post by Schala Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:10 pm

I don't think that the "Battle Front" would work well right now. We don't have that many members, and many of them either might not be interested, or don't have much (or any) access to Wi-Fi. Right now, I'm not sure that we could even fill that list, let alone field many challengers. It's an interesting idea, the forum is just too small for it to work right now. In the future, after the forum grows some, perhaps.

The other Wi-Fi forum is a good suggestion. It'll probably fit best as a sub-forum of Other Games. I'll add that in.
Schala
Schala
Admin

https://poke-story.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down